Walk-in advising is an opportunity for students with quick and simple questions to receive in person assistance with academic planning. See the calendar to confirm walk-in times.
- Download the Pre-Advising Worksheet (www.transferadvising.umd.edu)
- Submit the completed Pre-Advising Worksheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign in (first come, first served) for a 15-minute advising session
- A completed pre-advising worksheet is required to receive advising.
- Meeting with a Pre- Transfer Advisor IS NOT required for admission to the University of Maryland.
Questions regarding admission to the University of Maryland should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (email@example.com, by telephone at 301.314.8385, or in person in Mitchell Building).